Information and Booking
Our Last promotional offer ended on Tuesday 17th March at 11:59pm
A Photoshoot with Mandi Lynn
What can I do in my photoshoot?
Why should I do get a shoot done?
How many times in your life has someone offered to pamper you and help you unleash your inner beauty? This is an opportunity to either celebrate or crank up your Mojo (that secret sauce that makes you truly uniquely epicly breathtakingly amazing.)
- Hitting a Significant Birthday
- Eat your heart out shoot post breakup
- Celebrating – a recovery, an accomplishment, an awakening
- Ticking off a bucket list experience
- Just had a baby and want to feel like an attractive woman again
- Capturing this perfectly imperfect moment with your kids who are growing up way too fast
- You need professional shots for work
- Your daughter who is struggling to see her own beauty
- Your mother as a thank you for all that she has done for you over the years
- It is your time now…not the kids, not any one elses…you have done your bit…now it is time to celebrate who you are when you are not a mother / partner / employee. What does your Mojo look like?
NOTE For parents with kids (of any age!) – they grow fast. You will look back and regret never doing a shoot – Craig has only one, sad family portrait of when his kids were younger (taken in a shopping mall studio) – now they are big and driving.
Who is the photographer?
Mandi Lynn, a Master Photographer with the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography is an internationally award winning photographer and stylist whose work has been featured in Vogue Italia and in International Photography Magazines. Her work has been features in exhibits… which makes her sound all posh and stuff but really she is just a cheeky, playful, down to earth farm girl who happens to be epic at turning peoples inner beauty into fine art.
Mandi’s goal is to give you an experience where you will have your eyes opened to your mojo, your spark, your secret sauce of awesomeness. She wants to help ignite a change in your life where you see how amazing you are right down to your core and cheer you on to start really bringing it out in the world. When that happens it is a beautiful thing to behold and it is why she does what she does.